Sunday, November 02, 2008

An Epitaph

Here lies a most beautiful lady,
Light of step and heart was she:
I think she was the most beautiful lady
That ever was in the West Country.

But beauty vanishes;
beauty passes;However rare, rare it be;
And when I crumble who shall remember
This lady of the West Country



And my god is she beautiful. We went to the park today, and walked under the tree’s, feet crunching in the freshly fallen leaves.
Autumn has never looked as amazing as it does with her in it.

She told me about her family, her mother died when she was young, and her father left before she was born. I can relate. She has a twin sister who moved to America after University to live with her husband.

She told me how she’d always found me attractive, and yes I did blush. She told me about her ex, and how he was her last shot at dating men.
I told her I killed him.
She seemed pleased. Dhampyrism will be easy for her with such flexible morals.

She held my hand as we walked around the lake, and I told her of my family.

Her glistening blue eyes held my gaze as we stood in each others arms under the cherry blossoms.

Her soft lips parted mine as we kissed softly, the sun beginning to set in the horizon.

We went back to her flat, to feed her dog. Jac took Tyson to her friends’ house, asking if he would look after him for a few days. She came back empty handed, so I presumed it went well. She got some clothes together and we came back here, to get ready for a night of hunting.

She is showering as we speak, I had given her some of my clothes to wear after hers were ruined, but I think she will be glad to get into her own stuff.

The water has gone off. I wonder if I can catch her before she dresses.
Grin

Tarvoris

No comments: